- Rick’s List
- 02-10-15 Add all trip pages
- 02-10-15 fix volunteer links on trips
- 02-10-15 fix all donation links on site
- 02-10-15 get mock ups of art work for shopping items
- 02-11-15 Fix posts
- Done 02-10-15 Figure out donation items
- Skips List
- Done 02-10-15 Load Gmedia plug in
- Done 02-10-15 Remove other media plug ins
- Done 02-10-15 load WP donations plug in
- Done 02-10-15 Remove other donation plug ins
- Done 02-11-15 Fix drop down from Get involved only shows 4 items even though 5 are listed in menu
- Create signup sheets for all of the trips
- Done 02-15-15 1518 need supporting pages
- Done 02-15-15 1522 need supporting pages
- Done 02-15-15 1516 need supporting pages
- Done 02-15-15 1528 need supporting pages
- Done 02-15-15 1507 needs supporting pages
- Update all Form builder pro plugins
- Done Fix SQL daily backup
- Take seamless donations out of sandbox and do a test donation.
- Done WooCommerce
- Update response emails so they provide as much info as we used to provide
After we go live:
1. Done Update all forms so that Rick gets confirmation emails of people registering and signing up for trips.
Things I’ve noticed:
saw that these pages don’t have a donate button at the top:
What I can’t figure out:
Why on this page: http://126.96.36.199/mission-statement/ does the text in the donate section act as a link that doesn’t go anywhere. It isn’t a link. It is text and there isn’t a whole lot I can do about it except making a new page.
I can’t figure out why http://188.8.131.52/financial-reports/ is named “Statistics and Awards” Either the slug or the name needs to be changed.